GMP-compliant documentation is an important element!
The GMP requirements for documentation can be found in Chapter 4 of the EU GMP-Guideline. The documentation consists of standard and recording documents and can be paper-based or electronic. What rules and guidelines are there and how can they be implemented in practice?
- What is part of the GMP documentation?
- How can documentation be done?
- Which documents are GMP-relevant?
- Purpose of the documentation
- What is Compliance?
- Specification documents
- Recording documents
- The meaning of the signature
- What are raw data?
- GMP-compliant documentation systems
What is eLearning?
eLearning means electronically supported learning. The linking of classroom sessions with eLearning units strenghtens the acquired knowledge from the training courses and increases the quality of learning.
You did not find the right topic for you?
- Dovetailing between information and active exercises
- Coordinate your learning phases temporally and spatially flexible
- Short, easy to understand and concise learning units
- Increase your learning motivation and your learning success through self-determined learning times
- Optimize your training and travel expenses
We are happy to develop a tailor-made eLearning module for you and your company. Your business specifc terminology, photos, videos, SOPs and other documents can be incorporated into the module. The eLearning module can be completed with a certificate or optionally with an individualized control of success and certificate.Are you looking for a training for multiple employees?
For several users individual prize agreements are possible. We will be happy to make an individual offer for you.